Saturday, October 29, 2011

10 Things I Wish The World Would Be

The world is such a nice place. (I don't have any other place to compare since I have not been to other planets if ever there are planets sustainable for life.)

It is not perfect.

There are lots of things I would like change, defer and/or evaporate.

This list is kept random as it is supposed to be. In no particular order,

~~~~~~~~~~
10. I wish bitch, biatch, biotch and others do not exist.

I tried googling pictures of such but I did not find what I am looking for. I guess the world has stereotyped the word from the people who wear inappropriate or act improperly. I know everyone has a bitch-bloodline. It just depends on how degree you executed that character.

I personally believe (Ewwww! me for saying this.) that without them or that "attitude", the world will be at its finest.



9. I wish fairness and equality exist all over the world neglecting color, race or religion.

Fairness and equality are just two of the words that might not need to be discovered for they only exist in an ideal world. Let's face it. There will always be one thing that will outweigh everything else. And, fairness is hard to achieve. But, with these, almost all the problems we have today will not subsist. No war shall commence if people understand each other and respect their own.

8. I wish internet is not discovered, especially social networking sites.

Internet is really a good innovation for most people and businesses. Information has been so easy to be perceived. With one click, you could access everything you could imagine or even beyond. Of course, it has its setback. I think the social-networking-sites is one hell full of irony. You are meant to use it for social needs but for some, it becomes an excuse for you to sit in front of your laptop and gain lots of virtual friends while losing your real friends.

7. I wish some animals do not exist.

Yes! I do not want some animals to exist. I know! I know! You would say that would break the cycle of ecosystem. But, don't be so hypocritical. There are animals that I don't why they exist. For example, cockroach. Why the hell do they exist? They are so gross. I have to bold it, change to ALL CAPS, underline and increase the font size. Ewww! Sharks. Snakes. Crocodiles. Why would they bring so much harm to humanity?

On the other hand, I want to relive some of the extinct animals and increase the species of the endangered. I want to see a dodo, (Google the picture and read about the animal.) mammoth, quagga and others. I want to see more of the Galapagos turtle, panda, asian elephant and others.


6. I wish all the countries are in one continent.

Pangaea. Have you ever heard about that? It's the Continental Drift Theory by Wegener. There was no Asia, Africa, North and South America (Blah! Blah! Blah!).


It would be great if you could travel to different countries by land or by foot. Whenever I want to go to Spain or France, it would only be a loooooooong drive. But, at least, there would be no air crash or what.


But, Pangaea broke into Laurasia and Gondwana and the rest is history.


5. I wish there are more Einsteins and Newtons.


The world would be a better place with more of their inventions, theories and contributions to science and mankind. I know if there are more Einsteins and Newtons compared to us ordinary people, they will be the normal and paradigm shift happens.


Still, their works will suffice the mankind. But, with Einsteins and Newtons, I wish there are more of these people who still care about the environment and humanity, as well.


4. I wish love is not overrated.


I mean romantic love. Love has become so important to most that it becomes the reason of most suicides. We can blame it to the movies, TV shows and literary works that made us feel its value. I would wish love is just another Friday-Night gimmick. But of course, it should have been more than that.


I perfectly understand why love gains so much "attention." I understand the bliss it has to give. I understand the feeling and it is priceless. On the other hand, you know what I mean.



3. I wish there will be no laws, rules and the likes.


I know laws exist primarily for our protection. But, most of the time, it hinders us for doing something good. It hinders us for simple things by being in a complex way. I wish everybody moves for the common good and everything is solely based on common sense.


For a traffic light, it is developed for the safety of the drivers. But, when you are alone in the road and the traffic light says stop. It hinders you to go when you can already move. Sometimes, it defeats its own purpose.



2. I wish there will be only one person for another.


I really do not want polygamy or multiple partners. I feel like I am a Loric or the Henri-type, that is, when he falls in love, he is in love for the rest of his life for one person only.


Life is easier without the complications of jealousy, betrayal and infidelity. It would be better when two people can't get along romantically if they are not meant. Ultimately, they can't do it because their "tools" won't fit.



1. I wish cancer, HIV, HPV and other diseases do not exist.


Cancer is a bitch. It kills a lot of people that are unaware of the bitchy bitch they have. I could wish birth and death will be accepted as normal circumstance but, that would not be possible. If diseases like these were meant to satisfy the balance, I still do not want their existence. They are even bitchier with the good ones.


~~~~~~~~~~

This post is sorakina serious. Imma try a light version sometime.


**This post is scheduled. So, have a happy long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. one person for another. I share your ideal.

    but in reality, its a matter of discipline and faith to achieve that. :)

    but yes, I don't believe in compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do still believe in this ideal. maybe because i don't feel much of reality. i don't know.

    to everyone who wants me to feel "reality," you know what to do.

    ReplyDelete